Cosmetic Dentistry is one of the fastest growing aspects of dental care, providing treatment options that not only enhance the aesthetics of your smile but serve to improve your long-term dental health. Our goal is to give you a healthier and more balanced smile. We believe that form follows function and that a properly balanced smile will naturally deliver a smile that is aesthetically pleasing.
With the latest digital imaging technology, you’ll be able to “see” the anticipated outcome of your cosmetic dental procedures. We use the newest and best tooth-like materials for durable and natural looking results.
From teeth whitening to a complete smile makeover, Dr. Cranham works with patients on an individual basis to evaluate their dental health needs and achieve their aesthetic goals. Feeling good about your smile can boost your confidence and improve many aspects of your quality of life in both social and professional settings.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services Offered by Chesapeake VA Dentists
- Teeth whitening is the most popular and most commonly recommended cosmetic treatment. Discoloration or stains due to normal eating and drinking habits can ruin the enamel on your teeth and leave you with a less than appealing smile.
- Dental implants replace missing teeth. This is a surgical procedure that replaces tooth roots with a metal screw-like post. Inlays and Onlays are indirect fillings made of composite or porcelain materials. They are used on teeth that are decayed or have structural damage.
- Porcelain veneers are made of composite or porcelain laminates that are placed over damaged, chipped or crooked teeth using a bonded adhesive. If you have been unsuccessful with teeth whitening, porcelain veneers are another alternative.
- Composite bonding is used to restore chipped, broken, decayed or discolored teeth. A composite material that looks like enamel is applied to the surface of a tooth or cavity and then shaped.
- Smile makeovers involve more than one cosmetic procedure. The dentist may have to use a combination of cosmetic procedures such as veneers, implants, sculpting or whitening depending on the condition of your teeth and mouth.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction is used to correct functional problems with your teeth, muscles, bone structure and bite.
Patient Smile Gallery and Testimonials
“Dr. Cranham you have changed my life. My wife says I’m a different person. While the thought of smiling and/or talking for that matter used to paranoia and stress me, it doesn’t anymore. Although I still have some old habits and confidence issues to overcome it gets easier every day to reveal my more natural side. It’s refreshing when I think about how nice my teeth are after I smile, rather than how I used to feel. It’s a dream come true for me and everybody’s always telling me how I can’t stop smiling and I am extremely proud of it. I can’t express how truly happy and lucky I feel to have you and to have this smile you’ve given me. Alright, maybe I can try by saying… it’s like I’ve won the LOTTO! Thank you so much! Thank you so much!”
Schedule an Appointment or Consultation
Dr. Cranham and the team at Chesapeake VA Dentistry are here to help you with all of your dental concerns and provide you with the absolute best dental care available. If you are considering a dental cosmetic treatment or need a routine cleaning or checkup, contact our office to schedule an appointment or consultation.
Read more patient testimonials